Breathing is an important function of daily living, and when impairments, illness, or diseases prevent you from adequately doing so on your own, our respiratory therapists are the specialists available to help improve your respiratory health.
Our highly qualified team of respiratory therapists use state-of-the-art technology to diagnose and treat a wide range of conditions such as asthma, COPD, bronchitis, lung cancer, heart disease, and sleep apnea.
Available Testing Services
- Breathing treatments.
- Oxygen therapy.
- Arterial blood gases (ABG) testing.
- Pulmonary function test. Click here for pulmonary function test preparation instructions.
- Nocturnal pulse oximetry. Click here for nocturnal pulse oximetry test patient information.
- Six minute walk test. Click here for six minute walk test preparation instructions.
- Oxygen flowrate evaluation.
These testing services require a physician’s referral. If you are a patient and were not referred to our facility but would like your testing services done in Marlette, you have the right to ask your physician to refer you to Marlette Regional Hospital.
Contact Us for Testing Services