Marlette Regional Hospital’s family healthcare offices will begin offering reduced-price sports physicals to area athletes for a cost of ten dollars, and half of the proceeds will be donated back to local schools’ athletic programs.
June – August, the following offerings will be available:
- July 27 from 1:30 – 4 p.m. and August 8 from 9:30 – 11:30 a.m. at Mayville Family HealthCare located at 2180 Ohmer Road in Mayville. Call 989-843-5135 to schedule.
- August 18 from 7:15 – 11:15 a.m. and August 31 from 1:30 – 3:30 p.m. at Kingston Family HealthCare located at 5988 State Street in Kingston. Call 989-683-2221 to schedule.
- August 2 from 2:30 – 5:00 p.m. and August 22 from 2:30 – 5 p.m.at Family HealthCare of Brown City located at 4472 Main Street in Brown City. Call 810-346-2751 to schedule.
- June 20 from 3-5 p.m, July 1 from 1-4 p.m. and July 22 from 1-4 p.m. on a walk-in basis at North Branch Family HealthCare located at 4000 Huron Street in North Branch.
- July 1 – August 31 Monday – Friday by appointment at Marlette Family HealthCare located at 2750 Main Street, Suite 2 in Marlette. Call 989-635-4104 or 989-635-4614 to schedule.
Annual well-child exams can also be scheduled, and these can count as a child’s sport physical if he/she has not had a well-child exam in this calendar year. Well-child exams are a preventative service benefit covered at 100% by health insurance plans. A sports physical form will need to be taken to the well-child visit to ensure completion by the family healthcare provider.
For more information, please contact Marlette Regional Hospital at 989-635-4000. Check out additional events and information by visiting us online at www.marletteregionalhospital.org or “like us” on Facebook.