Marlette Regional Hospital Offers $10 Sports Physicals in June, July & August ~ Marlette Regional Hospital’s family healthcare offices will offer reduced price sports physicals to area athletes for a cost of ten dollars in the months of June, July and August, and half of the proceeds will be donated back to local schools’ athletic programs.
Offerings will be available by location as follows:
- June 22 from 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m., July 21 from 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m., July 29 from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and August 9 from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. at Mayville Family HealthCare located at 2180 E Ohmer Road in Mayville. Call 989-843-5135 to schedule an appointment.
- July 15 from 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m., August 4 from 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. and August 19 from 7:15 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. at Kingston Family HealthCare located at 5988 State Street in Kingston. Call 989-683-2221 to schedule an appointment.
- July 29 from 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. and August 24 from 2:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. at Family HealthCare of Brown City located at 4472 Main Street in Brown City. Call 810-346-2751 to schedule an appointment.
- Weekdays in June, July, and August by appointment at North Branch Family HealthCare located at 4000 Huron Street in North Branch. Call 810-688-3048 to schedule an appointment.
- Weekdays in June, July and August by appointment at Marlette Family HealthCare located at 2750 Main Street, Suite 2 in Marlette. Call 989-635-4104 to schedule an appointment.
Annual well-child exams can also be scheduled, and these can count as a child’s sport physical if he/she has not had a well-child exam in this calendar year. Well-child exams are a preventative service benefit covered at 100% by health insurance plans. A sport physical form will need to be taken to the well-child visit to ensure completion by the family healthcare provider.
Check out additional events and information by visiting us online at www.marletteregionalhospital.org or “Like us” on Facebook.