Marlette Regional Hospital can assist you in your pursuit of health and wellness. As an extension of our hospital services, our Outreach Specialist, Robin Pingel, is available to assist patients in navigating their health insurance benefits and accessing community resources available in the Thumb Region.
Our Outreach Specialist can assist you by:
- Determining eligibility for recommended wellness exams and health screenings.
- Informing you of community resources related to your health needs.
- Scheduling appointments with our primary care providers.
- Providing information for upcoming appointments.
- Reviewing needed pre-diagnostic testing information such as arrival time and fasting requirements.
- Reviewing vaccination records and well-child visits.
Contact Robin by phone at 989-635-1861.
Thumb Area Wellness & Exercise Resources
Marlette Regional Hospital has compiled a list of Thumb Area wellness and exercise resources. Marlette Regional Hospital does not endorse these facilities; rather, this list was compiled to create awareness about the wellness and fitness resources available in our local communities. If there is a resource that should be added to this list, please email the information to email@example.com. To download the resource list, click here.
Our mission is to continuously improve the quality of health in the communities we serve. Let us start that mission with you today!