PATIENT CARE RESOURCES
Patient Care Resources
Marlette Regional Hospital can assist you in your pursuit of health and wellness. As an extension of our hospital services, our Population Health Specialists and Care Coordinators are available to assist patients in navigating health insurance benefits, accessing community resources, and managing complex medical conditions.
Population Health Specialists
Our Population Health Specialists can assist you by:
- Determining eligibility for recommended wellness exams and health screenings.
- Informing you of community resources related to your health needs.
- Scheduling appointments with our primary care providers.
- Providing information for upcoming appointments.
- Reviewing needed pre-diagnostic testing information such as arrival time and fasting requirements.
- Reviewing vaccination records and well-child visits.
Contact our Population Health Specialists by phone at the following locations:
- Family HealthCare of Brown City: Tanya Mabee, 989-789-1010
- Kingston Family HealthCare: Vicki McCrea, 989-683-0059
- Marlette Family HealthCare: Vicki McCrea, 989-635-1804
- Mayville Family HealthCare: Brianna Holley, 989-660-2096
- North Branch Family HealthCare: Jennifer Walker, 989-789-1040
Complex Care Management and Provider-Delivered Care Management
Marlette Regional Hospital understands that a life-limiting condition needs close monitoring and additional support beyond your primary care provider. Our Care Coordinators work one-on-one with patients in person at our healthcare offices and via phone for patients that have complex medical conditions. The goal of chronic care management and provider-delivered care management services is to partner with our patients to help manage their chronic medical condition, decrease the need for emergency room services, reduce the cost of medical services for our patients, and focus on better supporting patients’ barriers to achieving optimal health outcomes.
If your primary care provider feels that you need additional assistance with managing your condition, he/she will refer you to one of our Care Coordinators at your next healthcare office appointment.
Nurse Advice Hotline for Medicare Beneficiaries
Not sure if you need to go to the emergency room? Is it after normal business hours and you need medical advice? For Medicare beneficiaries that use one of Marlette Regional Hospital’s family health care offices in Marlette, Brown City, Kingston, Mayville, or North Branch, a nurse advice hotline is now available to give you around-the-clock medical advice and information. A nurse can recommend if an appointment with your doctor, an urgent care clinic, or the emergency room is the best course for treatment in your time of need. A call to the nurse hotline can save you time and money.
For Medicare beneficiaries, call 844-811-7358.
Our mission is to continuously improve the quality of health in the communities we serve. Let us start that mission with you today!