MRH Family Healthcare Offices will begin offering reduced price sports physicals to area athletes for a cost of ten dollars, and half of the proceeds will be donated back to local schools’ athletic programs.
For the month of July, the following offerings will be available:
• All month by appointment at Mayville Family HealthCare located at 2180 Ohmer Road in Mayville. Call 989-843-5135 to schedule.
• All month by appointment at Kingston Family HealthCare located at 5988 State Street in Kingston. Call 989-683-2221 to schedule.
• July 16th from 2 – 5:30 p.m. on a walk-in basis at Family HealthCare of Brown City located at 4472 Main Street in Brown City.
• July 16th from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. and 1 – 3 p.m. on a walk-in basis at North Branch Family HealthCare located at 4000 Huron Street in North Branch.
• July 25th from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. by appointment at Marlette Family HealthCare located at 2750 Main Street, Suite 2 in Marlette. Call 989-635-4104 to schedule.
Additional opportunities will be offered throughout the summer months. Annual well-child exams can also be scheduled, and these can count as a child’s sport physical if he/she has not had a well-child exam in this calendar year. Well-child exams are a preventative service benefit covered at 100% by health insurance plans. A sport physical form will need to be taken to the well-child visit to ensure completion by the family healthcare provider. For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact outreach specialist Robin Pingel at 989-635-1861. Check out additional events and information by visiting us online at www.marletteregionalhospital.org or “like us” on Facebook.