MISSION, VISION & VALUES
It is the mission of Marlette Regional Hospital to continuously improve the quality of health in the communities we serve.
The vision of Marlette Regional Hospital is to build lifelong relationships that promote healthier, more productive lives and lifestyles.
The employee family of Marlette Regional Hospital supports and upholds the following beliefs as the basis for our relationships with co-workers and how we serve others:
- We will strive to exceed the expectations of those we serve.
- We will insist that integrity, honesty, confidentiality, respect and dignity are reflected in all relationships with co-workers and those we serve.
- We exist to respond to your health needs to the collective extent that human and medical resources will allow.
- Our organization will be directed by sound business practices and will evidence a genuine commitment to continuous improvement.
- We will recognize and celebrate success.