RN Charge Nurse
POSITION SUMMARY: Provides direct nursing care to the residents and oversees the daily nursing activities performed by LPN’s and CENA’s to assure the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
POSITION HOURS: Part-time with Full Range of Benefits, 32 hours/week 2-10:30 pm.
EDUCATION: Graduate of an accredited registered nursing program or an approved practical nursing program.
LICENSURE/ /CERTIFICATION: Current Michigan RN or LPN Licensure. Certified Geriatric Care preferred. Active BLS Certification.
EXPERIENCE: Varied work experience as a registered nurse or LPN with 1-2 years long-term and/or geriatric care preferred.
- Ability to assess and respond to the needs of residents and families in various settings
- Demonstrate skill in nursing practice, ability to cope with families/emotional stress and tolerance of individual lifestyles
- Understanding of computers and electronic documentation
- Knowledge of Federal, State, TJC, and other regulations and clinical standards of nursing practice
- Strong critical thinking/nursing skills
- Knowledge of Resident Bill of Rights
To apply for this job please visit marletteregionalhospital.org.