RN Acute Med/Surg
Marlette Regional Hospital
POSITION SUMMARY: The Medical-Surgical/Telemetry RN is skilled in meeting the growth and development needs of neonate, child, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients. The RN assumes primary care responsibilities working with Physicians, Physician extenders, ancillary departments, and team members to ensure professional, safe nursing practice that meets established standards of care in the clinical setting.
- Temporary Full-Time- 36 hours/week. Day shift.
- Temporary Full-Time – 36 hours/week-Night shift.
- Casual position- Variable Shifts.
EDUCATION: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing; BSN preferred.
LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION: Current State of Michigan RN licensure. Basic Life Support certification required. Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification preferred or must obtain within one year of hire date.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum one year in a hospital setting, preferably on a medical surgical floor. ER, ICU and/or CCU experience a plus.
- Demonstrated competency in arrhythmia interpretation/telemetry monitoring
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills; friendly and professional demeanor
- Computer experience necessary
To apply for this job please visit marletteregionalhospital.org.