Population Health Specialist
POSITION SUMMARY: Contact and schedule at-risk patients for preventive and wellness visits utilizing the HEDIS tab within eCW and payer site reports. Works collaboratively with the Population Care Coordinator (PCC) to assist with hospital follow-up’s and handles gap closures through various payer sites. Assists providers in improving outcomes, lowering the cost of care and capturing incentive reimbursement. Handles all referrals for specific office/providers and takes lead role in completing prior authorizations.
POSITION HOURS: 24 hours per week- Days.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or equivalent; Certificate from a recognized Medical Assistant program preferred.
REGISTRY/CERTIFICATION: CMA or RMA preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Knowledge of primary care clinic operations. Two year’s primary care office experience preferred.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated maturity and the ability to establish good rapport with patients, public and staff
- Demonstrates good phone etiquette
- Computer and data entry experience necessary; Microsoft Office skills preferred
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology
To apply for this job please visit marletteregionalhospital.org.