POSITION SUMMARY: Provide the highest quality physical therapy services including but not limited to evaluations, therapeutic interventions, and patient/consumer education throughout the departments, hospital, and community to which Physical Rehabilitation Services serve.
POSITION HOURS: Casual position with variable hours.
EDUCATION: Graduate from an accredited college or university with a minimum of a Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy.
LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION: Current State of Michigan Physical Therapist license.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of one or more college or university student clinical internships.
- High degree of ingenuity, initiative and judgment
- Ability to adapt to numerous clinical settings and patient populations
- High level ability to problem-solve and deal with a variety of variables
- Demonstrated ability to interact with people at various levels
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated computer skills
To apply for this job please visit marletteregionalhospital.org.