POSITION SUMMARY: Prepares medications for patients under direction of a registered pharmacist. Performs in a support capacity to ensure medications are prepared for dispensing to patients in as safe a manner as possible.
POSITION HOURS: 40 hours/week-Days.
EDUCATION: High school diploma or equivalent.
LICENSURE: State of Michigan Pharmacy Technician License.
EXPERIENCE: Previous Pharmacy Technician experience preferred.
- Appropriate computer skills necessary for order entry; Microsoft Office a plus
- Demonstrated appropriate problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Possesses math knowledge necessary to complete dilution and percentage calculations
- Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate with all populations in an effective and professional manner
To apply for this job please visit marletteregionalhospital.org.