Nursing Assistant CENA
POSITION SUMMARY: The staff CENA is a technical practitioner who functions as a care giver. The CENA will assist the nursing staff in implementing the plan of care by providing direct patient care, as determined by the RN. The staff CENA is committed to the promotion of patient satisfaction and a positive public image by communicating in a polite, tactful and professional manner with patients, families, visitors and co-workers.
POSITION HOURS: 24 hours/week- Days.
EDUCATION: Successful completion of a certified nursing assistant course.
LICENSURE/REGISTRY/CERTIFICATION: Current CENA certification in the State of Michigan. Current BLS certification is required.
EXPERIENCE: One year medical/surgical experience preferred.
- Ability to maintain sensitive, confidential information
- Knowledge of all patient age group needs
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills; friendly and professional demeanor
- Computer experience necessary
To apply for this job please visit marletteregionalhospital.org.