Nursing Assistant CENA
POSITION SUMMARY: Under the supervision of the RN or LPN, assists nursing staff with basic care and helps residents with activities of daily living.
POSITION HOURS: 3 Part-time positions:
- 32 hours/week, 11 am-7:30 pm
- 16 hours/week, 2-10:30 pm
- 24 hours/week, 6 am-2:30 pm
EDUCATION: High School diploma or equivalent.
LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION: Competency evaluated by State of Michigan with current certification.
EXPERIENCE: One year CENA experience preferred. Experience with geriatric population required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Friendly personal demeanor
- Knowledge of and skills in dealing with geriatric population
- Ability to respond to the needs of residents and families in various settings as directed by the Nurse Manager
- Demonstrate skill in resident care
- Ability to cope with family’s emotional stress and tolerance of individual lifestyles
To apply for this job please visit marletteregionalhospital.org.