POSITION SUMMARY: Coordinates all aspects of the MDS/RAI/PPS process for the LTC residents in accordance with current Federal, State, local, and other governing agencies guidelines and standards. Maintains a habilitative environment that promotes resident independence. Nurtures, sustains, and protects each resident by ensuring the services needed to live a full life are provided.
POSITION HOURS: 36 flexible hours/week- Days position with full range of benefits.
EDUCATION: Graduate from an accredited school of nursing. BSN preferred.
LICENSURE/REGISTRY/CERTIFICATION: Active RN licensure in the State of Michigan. BLS certification.
EXPERIENCE: Two years nursing experience in a LTC or extended care environment. Experience with MDS/PCC/ ICD Coding preferred.
- Possess knowledge regarding the nursing process and its application, including assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of nursing care.
- Knowledge of laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to LTC or extended care.
- Excellent analytical and deductive reasoning skills.
- Demonstrated excellent technical, assessment, documentation, and writing skills.
- Demonstrated good communications skills with excellent self-discipline and patience.
- Genuine care for and interest in geriatric and disabled people in a nursing facility.
- Ability to comply with Residents’ Rights and Facility policies and procedures
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills; friendly and professional demeanor.
- Demonstrated computer experience, including Microsoft Office
To apply for this job please visit marletteregionalhospital.org.