POSITION SUMMARY: The Emergency Services RN is skilled in meeting the emergency needs of neonate, child, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients. The RN assumes primary care responsibilities working with Physicians, Physician extenders, ancillary departments, and team members to ensure professional, safe nursing practice that meets established standards of care in the clinical setting.
- Temporary- Full-Time/40 hours per week- Days, 12p-8p.
- Casual position with Variable hours.
EDUCATION: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing; BSN preferred.
LICENSURE/REGISTRY/CERTIFICATION: Current State of Michigan RN licensure. ACLS and PALS certification required. TNCC certification required within one year. NIHSS certification required within one year. CEN and/or Specialty certification preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum one year nursing experience in ER or Acute Floor. ER experience preferred. Critical Care experience a plus.
- Demonstrated skill in nursing practice
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills; friendly and professional demeanor
- Ability to assess and respond to the needs of patients and families in various settings
- Computer experience necessary
To apply for this job please visit marletteregionalhospital.org.