HOSPICE AT HOME
We consider “home” wherever you call home, whether it be an extended care facility, adult foster care, assisted living, etc.
- A registered nurse will meet you and your family to develop a plan of care that meets your individual needs. Your nurse will continue to visit on a regular basis as needed.
- Our social worker will assist you and your loved ones to address emotional end-of-life issues you may experience.
- Certified nurse assistants provide care with a personal touch of tenderness and compassion.
- Other services such as dietary, physical therapy, and speech therapy are available if needed.
- Our medical director and nurse practitioner partners with your physician, putting your comfort first.
- Our medical director and nurse practitioner are specially trained in end-of-life care and are on call 24 hours a day.
- Our hospice chaplain is available to offer spiritual support to you and your family.
- Bereavement services seek to support and comfort family members for 13 months after the death of their loved one.