FAMILY HEALTHCARE OF BROWN CITY
Daniel T. Kulick, DO
Kimberly Verellen, MS, PA-C
Monday: 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Tuesday: 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Friday: 7 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Hours may vary in observance of holidays. Please call the office to verify hours of operation.
Same-day appointments are accepted. To schedule an appointment, please call 810-346-2751.
Our office specializes in family medicine. The following services are available for your entire family:
- Newborn to geriatric health care.
- Sports, school, employment, and insurance physical exams.
- DOT physical exams (performed by Kimberly Verellen, MS, PA-C).
- Treatment for chronic health problems.
- Treatment for acute health problems.
- Preventive medicine.
- Allergy injections.
- Blood draws for testing.
- Minor diagnostic testing.
- Minor surgical procedures and more.
Payment is expected at the time of service; this includes co-pays and deductibles. We accept cash, checks*, and VISA, MasterCard, or Discover credit cards [*Please note: A $25 non-sufficient fund charge is placed on all returned checks]. We would be happy to discuss our fees and payment policies with you.
For your safety, prescriptions can only be refilled if your examination is current. When requesting medication refills, please allow 72 hours for telephone and written prescriptions.
4472 Main Street
Brown City, MI 48416