When it comes to caring for your heart, alleviate the stress that comes along with traffic and long wait times by staying close to home and entrusting Marlette Regional Hospital with your care.
Our highly qualified team of doctors, nurses, vascular technicians, and diagnostic cardiac sonographers use state-of-the-art technology to diagnose and treat a wide range of heart and vascular conditions, such as abnormal heart rhythms.
Our commitment to using the latest technology ensures that you can get the best possible care, close to home.
Available Testing Services
- 24-hour ambulatory blood pressure monitoring.
- Ankle/brachial index (ABI).
- Arterial Doppler.
- Cardiac stress testing. Click here for prep instructions.
- Cardioversion. Click here for prep instructions.
- Electrocardiograms (EKG).
- Event monitoring.
- Holter monitor testing.
- Stress echocardiography and dobutamine stress echocardiography. Click here for prep instructions.
- Tilt table. Click here for prep instructions.
- Transesophageal echocardiography (TEE). Click here for prep instructions.
- Venous duplex.
These testing services require a physician’s referral. If you are a patient and were not referred to our facility but would like your testing services done in Marlette, you have the right to ask your physician to refer you to Marlette Regional Hospital.
Hours of Outpatient Operations (By Appointment) *Note: Temporary change to testing hours during COVID-19 outbreak
Monday through Friday: 7 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Saturday: 7:30 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Sundays and Holidays: Closed
Contact Us for Testing Services
There are several cardiologists that provide in-office consultations and procedures at Marlette Regional Hospital. Please refer to our Provider Directory link on this website to view the available cardiology specialists.
Covenant Center for the Heart
Through a partnership with Covenant Center for the Heart, comprehensive heart care services are available to patients in Marlette including patient consultations, cardiovascular testing, and minimally invasive surgical procedures.