OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH SERVICES
From employment physicals to coordination of employee wellness programs, Marlette Regional Hospital offers a vast range of occupational health services to support you in maintaining a safe and productive workforce, while reducing the overall cost of health care for your company and your employees.
Occupational Health Vaccination and Testing Services
Drug and alcohol screening
- Certified DOT drug screen collections.
- Certified breath alcohol technicians.
- DOT urine collections.
- Breath alcohol testing.
- Non-DOT urine collections.
- Hair collections.
- Instant 5-panel, non-DOT urine collections.
- Bus drivers.
- Return to work.
- TB skin tests.
- Hepatitis B with follow-up titer.
Additional Occupational Health Services
Coordination of employment physicals
Coordination of health fairs
- Laboratory screenings with results counseled by a registered nurse.
- Blood pressure.
- Pulse oximetry.
- Body mass index (BMI).
- Peak flow.
- General health literature and education.
- Facilitate appropriate treatment.
- Coordinate referral care.
Contact Us for Occupational Health Services