Thumb MRI located in Cass City, MI is Marlette Regional Hospital’s local partner for MRI services. Thumb MRI is jointly owned by six area hospitals including Marlette Regional Hospital, and thanks to this partnership, our patients benefit from having state-of-the-art MRI services available, close to home.
MRI scans are a noninvasive method for detecting medical issues like tumors, bleeding, injury, blood vessel diseases, or infection. An MRI scan may be ordered by your care provider if other modalities like X-ray, ultrasound, or CT did not provide enough information to help diagnose your medical condition.
Thumb MRI is the area’s most comfortable and shortest open MRI available on the market today. Many MRI exams can be completed with a patient’s feet going in first, which is especially helpful for claustrophobic patients. Most MRI scans can be completed within 30 minutes.
Body Parts Most Often Analyzed by MRI
- Head. MRI can look at the brain for tumors, an aneurysm, bleeding in the brain, nerve injury, and other problems.
- Chest. MRI of the chest can show if the heart or lungs are damaged, and is often used to look for breast cancer.
- Blood vessels. MRI can look at blood vessels to detect problems of the arteries and veins, such as an aneurysm, a blocked blood vessel, or the torn lining of a blood vessel.
- Abdomen and pelvis. MRI of the abdomen or pelvis can find tumors, bleeding, infection, and blockage in organs like the liver and bladder. In women, it can look at the uterus and ovaries. In men, it looks at the prostate.
- Bones and joints. MRI can look for problems of the bones and joints such as arthritis, bone marrow problems, bone tumors, torn ligaments or tendons, or infection. MRI can also show if a bone is broken when X-ray results are not clear.
- Spine. MRI can detect conditions such as spinal stenosis, disc bulges, and spinal tumors.
Thumb MRI’s mission is to provide outstanding customer care, fast results to physicians with high-quality, accurate MRI’s in a very relaxed environment. Having an MRI done at Thumb MRI also gives patients the added confidence in knowing that the MRI was read by a Cleveland Clinic radiologist.
Physical Location: Located at the corner of M-53 and M-81 in Cass City.
Address: 6320 Van Dyke Road, Cass City, MI 48726
Contact Thumb MRI Services in Cass City
Click here to visit Thumb MRI’s website.