When we can’t be with the ones we love, it’s comforting to know there is a place where comfort and love can make a difference in the quality of life of your loved one. Marlette Regional Hospital’s long-term care unit is a highly-rated, hospital-attached, 39-bed licensed and skilled nursing facility that provides short- and long-term care services.
Highlights of Marlette Regional Hospital’s Long-Term Care Unit
- Our facility is connected to Marlette Regional Hospital with easy access to specialty, surgical, and emergency care.
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy is provided as needed or directed by a physician.
- Registered nurses are on staff.
- We provide dietary services with menus planned by a registered dietitian for well-balanced meals.
- Daily activities are planned by our activities coordinator and tailored to our residents’ interests.
- Personal hairdressing services are available.
- Hospice services are provided by United Hospice Service, which is licensed through and located at Marlette Regional Hospital.
Family Services Offered
- Our social worker will assist with the admission process, advocate for residents’ rights, and serve as a liaison between the families and the facility for those concerned with the residents’ level of care.
- Our discharge planning includes recommendations for home services and follow-up routines.
- We have consistently earned high ratings in the Five-Star Quality Rating System and in our recent surveys conducted by the Department of Health and Human Services.
We recommend that you gather as much information as possible before making the decision to place your loved one in a long-term care facility. Personalized tours of our facility are available upon request.
Contact Us for Long-Term Care Services