RN or LPN
Marlette Regional Hospital
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for nursing care of Extended Care Facility residents under the supervision of physicians and clinical services manager.
POSITION HOURS: Casual position with variable hours.
EDUCATION: Graduate from an approved RN or LPN program.
LICENSURE: Current RN or LPN licensure in the State of Michigan.
EXPERIENCE: Varied work experience as a RN or one year LPN experience. Long-Term and/or Geriatric Care preferred.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills; friendly and professional demeanor
- Knowledge of and skills in dealing with geriatric population
- Must possess excellent leadership and management skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated computer skills for electronic medical record documentation
To apply for this job please visit marletteregionalhospital.org.