RN or LPN
Marlette Regional Hospital
POSITION SUMMARY: Provides direct nursing care to the residents and oversees the daily nursing activities performed by LPN’s and CENA’s to assure the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
POSITION HOURS: 36 hours/week- Days.
EDUCATION: Graduate of an accredited registered nursing program or an approved practical nursing program.
LICENSURE/ /CERTIFICATION: Current Michigan RN or LPN Licensure. Certified Geriatric Care preferred. Active BLS Certification.
EXPERIENCE: Varied work experience as a registered nurse or LPN with 1-2 years long-term and/or geriatric care preferred.
- Ability to assess and respond to the needs of residents and families in various settings
- Knowledge of and skills in dealing with geriatric population
- Knowledge of Resident Bill of Rights
- Demonstrate skill in nursing practice, ability to cope with families/emotional stress, and tolerance of individual lifestyles
- Knowledge of Federal, State, and other regulations and clinical standards of nursing practice
- Strong critical thinking/nursing skills
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills; friendly and professional demeanor
- Must possess excellent leadership and management skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated computer skills for electronic medical record documentation
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://marletteregionalhospital.org/apply-online?x=RN or LPN&y=LTC →