Marlette Regional Hospital
POSITION SUMMARY: Contacting and scheduling at-risk patients for preventive and wellness visits utilizing the monthly insurance incentive reports. Abstracts clinical data from the electronic health record for quality measures reporting. Works collaboratively with the Population Care Coordinator (PCC). By reaching out to the specific patient populations (MRH HealthCare Offices) the specialist will assist providers in improving outcomes, lowering the cost of care and capturing incentive reimbursement.
POSITION HOURS: 24 hours/week- Days.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or equivalent; Certificate from a recognized Medical Assistant program preferred.
REGISTRY/CERTIFICATION: CMA or RMA preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Knowledge of primary care clinic operations. Two year’s primary care office experience preferred.
- Knowledge of CERNER community works (scheduling, registration and power chart)
- Familiarity with the Marlette community
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated maturity and the ability to establish good rapport with patients, public and staff
- Demonstrates good phone etiquette
- Computer and data entry experience necessary; Microsoft Office skills preferred
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology
To apply for this job please visit marletteregionalhospital.org.