Marlette Regional Hospital
POSITION SUMMARY: Under the supervision of the RN or LPN, assists nursing staff with basic care and helps residents with activities of daily living.
POSITION HOURS: 16 hours/week- Afternoons 2-10:30 pm.
EDUCATION: High School diploma or equivalent.
LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION: Competency evaluated by State of Michigan with current certification.
EXPERIENCE: One year CENA experience preferred. Experience with geriatric population required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Friendly, personal demeanor
- Knowledge of and skills in dealing with geriatric population
- Ability to respond to the needs of residents and families in various settings as directed by the Nurse Manager
- Demonstrate skill in resident care
- Ability to cope with family’s emotional stress and tolerance of individual lifestyles
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://marletteregionalhospital.org/apply-online?x=Nursing Assistant/CENA&y=LTC →