Medical Technologist or MLT
Marlette Regional Hospital
POSITION SUMMARY: Collects and processes patient specimens, performs all aspects of Laboratory testing on the specimen(s), and reports patient results to the ordering physician.
POSITION HOURS: 32 hour per week- Variable shifts.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university/school in Medical Technologist with an appropriate hospital internship.
REGISTRY/CERTIFICATION: Registration in ASCP or NCA within six (6) months of hire.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum six months internship in an accredited hospital laboratory. One year hospital laboratory experience as a MT, MLT, or MLS preferred.
- Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills; friendly and professional demeanor with leadership capability
- Must be able to devise solutions to problems using independent judgment
- Visual and auditory acuity
- Must have documentation of completion of Ishihara test for color blindness
- Must be willing to acquire and use new skills
- Computer experience necessary
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://marletteregionalhospital.org/apply-online?x=Medical Technologist or MLT&y=Laboratory →