Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT)
Marlette Regional Hospital
POSITION SUMMARY: Collects and processes patient specimen(s), performs all aspects of laboratory testing on the specimen(s), and reports patient results to the ordering physician.
POSITION HOURS: Casual/Midnight shift
EDUCATION: Associate’s degree as a Medical Laboratory Technician from an accredited college or university required.
REGISTRY/CERTIFICATION: Registration in ASCP or NCA within 6 months of hire.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum six month internship in an accredited hospital laboratory. One year hospital experience in Laboratory as a MLT or CLT preferred.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills; friendly and professional demeanor
- Able to devise solutions to problems using independent judgment
- Visual and auditory acuity
- Must have documentation of completion of Ishihara test for color blindness
- Must be willing to acquire and use new skills
- Computer experience necessary
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://marletteregionalhospital.org/apply-online?x=Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT)&y=Laboratory →