Medical Insurance Biller
Marlette Regional Hospital
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for billing for physician practices to ensure proper collection for services rendered for maximum cash flow while improving patient, physician and other customer relations.
POSITION HOURS: Casual position- Day shift.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or equivalent; Associates in Health Management or Business Administration preferred.
LICENSURE/REGISTRY/CERTIFICATION: Medical Billing Certification or must be eligible to sit and pass billing certification within six (6) months.
EXPERIENCE: One year medical insurance billing experience a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to perform detailed work in a timely manner with accuracy and thoroughness
- Demonstrated computer proficiency, including Microsoft programs
- Demonstrated ability to respond well to supervision and to work independently when appropriate
- Demonstrated excellence with communication and math skills and ability to work cooperatively with customers
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive situations with tact, diplomacy, attention to their importance, and understanding of responsibility involved
- Willingness to acquire new skills
- Knowledge of ICD9 and CPT coding
- Knowledge of computerized billing systems
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://marletteregionalhospital.org/apply-online?x=Medical Insurance Biller&y=Central Billing Office →