Marlette Regional Hospital
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for performing a variety of duties both clinical and clerical. Assists physicians/providers with patient care and handles clerical, environmental, and organizational tasks.
POSITION HOURS: 4 hours/week- Days.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or equivalent. Completion of an approved medical assistant program.
REGISTRY/CERTIFICATION: Certification or Registration as a Medical Assistant, or equivalent.
EXPERIENCE: One year of MA experience preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy, physiology, and pathophysiology
- Familiarity with healthcare systems, regulations, policies, and functions
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated maturity and the ability to establish good rapport with patients, the public and staff
- Computer and data entry experience necessary; Microsoft Office a plus
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://marletteregionalhospital.org/apply-online?x=Medical Assistant&y=Specialty Clinic →