For many reasons, “hospice at home” may not be an option for you or your loved one. Perhaps the care needed is too technical or overwhelming. Or maybe there is not someone who can provide care 24 hours a day. Our compassionate, knowledgeable staff provides the loving care you and your loved one deserves. The home-like setting of our hospice residence includes:
Six Private Suites
- Spacious rooms equipped with an entertainment center, TV/DVD, and private phone.
- All suites feature sliding door entry to the hospice courtyard—fully accessible to bed bound residents.
- Large, private bathroom with shower.
- Comfortable, rollout beds to accommodate overnight guests.
Residents, families, and friends are able to comfortably relax in front of a beautiful fireplace, enjoy a movie together, or simply spend time with one another, just like at home.
Kitchen and Dining Area
While meals and snacks are provided for our residents, residents and families are welcome to use the fully furnished kitchen to cook, bake, or gather around the table to enjoy a meal with loved ones.
Additional Special Features
- RN and hospice aide 24 hours per day.
- State-of-the-art whirlpool tub that accommodates all residents regardless of mobility.
- Laundry room with washer and dryer.
- 24 hour visiting privileges.
- Comfortable accommodations for overnight guests.
- Oversized sliding door in each suite looking into a large courtyard showcasing perennial gardens and the beauty of nature.
United Hospice Service Residence
2770 Main Street, Marlette, MI 48453
(Physically located behind the hospital)