GIVE A GIFT
Support Local Healthcare
The act of sacrificing something such as time or money in order to help others in need can give us a sense of satisfaction and purpose in life. When it impacts the people around us—like our friends and neighbors—in our local communities, greater satisfaction can be realized because we can see the benefits derived from our generosity.
A gift to the Marlette Regional Hospital Foundation is a meaningful way to engage in a partnership with your local hospital and to ensure that Thumb Area communities have access to quality health care services, close to home. Marlette Regional Hospital is a 501c3 non-profit hospital and all contributions are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Give a Gift Online
At Marlette Regional Hospital, there are various areas that can greatly benefit from charitable contributions. Please click on the links to the right under “Give A Gift Online” and select the cause you would like to support.
Non-monetary gifts can help to enhance the patient experience at Marlette Regional Hospital. Historically, individuals and community groups have donated to the following causes:
- Books and/or magazines for the reading pleasure of residents in the long-term care unit and Hannah D. Wolfe Retirement Residence.
- Craft supplies for resident activities at the long-term care unit.
- Gift certificates or prize items that can be given to attendees at community outreach events, like the annual Foundation golf event.
- New stuffed animals that can be given to children visiting our ER.
- Quilting supplies for memory bears and blankets that are given to hospice patients and their families.
- Additional opportunities are available upon request.
Send Your Gift by Mail
All gifts are processed by the Marlette Regional Hospital Foundation to ensure that you receive proper recognition for your gift.
Marlette Regional Hospital Foundation
2770 Main Street, P.O. Box 307, Marlette, MI 48453
Contact Us by Phone
MRH Foundation Office
Phone: 989-635-4011 or 989-635-4012