When it comes to caring for your heart, alleviate the stress that comes along with traffic and long wait times by staying close to home and entrusting Marlette Regional Hospital with your care.
Our highly qualified team of doctors, nurses, vascular technicians, and diagnostic cardiac sonographers use state-of-the-art technology to diagnose and treat a wide range of heart and vascular conditions, such as abnormal heart rhythms.
Our commitment to using the latest technology ensures that you can get the best possible care, close to home.
Available Testing Services
- 24-hour ambulatory blood pressure monitoring.
- Ankle/brachial index (ABI).
- Arterial Doppler.
- Cardiac stress testing. Click here for prep instructions.
- Cardioversion. Click here for prep instructions.
- Electrocardiograms (EKG).
- Event monitoring.
- Holter monitor testing.
- Stress echocardiography and dobutamine stress echocardiography. Click here for prep instructions.
- Tilt table. Click here for prep instructions.
- Transesophageal echocardiography (TEE). Click here for prep instructions.
- Venous duplex.
These testing services require a physician’s referral. If you are a patient and were not referred to our facility but would like your testing services done in Marlette, you have the right to ask your physician to refer you to Marlette Regional Hospital.
Contact Us for Testing Services
Covenant Center for the Heart
Through a partnership with Covenant Center for the Heart, comprehensive heart care services are available to patients in Marlette. Cardiologist Dr. Scott Huffaker and physician assistant Holly Murray provide full-time office coverage in Suite 3 of Marlette Regional Hospital’s medical office building. Patient consultations, cardiovascular testing, and minimally invasive surgical procedures are available.
Contact Covenant Center for the Heart in Marlette
Address: 2750 Main Street, Suite 3, Marlette, MI 48453
Physical Location: North-most end of Marlette Regional Hospital
(use north-west or front entrance parking lots and entrances).
Click here to visit Covenant Center for the Heart’s website.